There are always countless time-intensive and exhausting jobs to do in the kitchen.
A fitted kitchen offers relatively little storage space compared with the sheer amount of pots, pans and food you need.
This inevitably leads to steadily growing chaos in the kitchen cupboards and can mean that your less-used kitchen helpers can disappear into the depth of your cupboards. Some are never seen again.
This makes it all the more important to organise your kitchen well and to make use of some helpful tools.
The easy telescopic function allows you to simply pull the drawer out of the cupboard and take out what you need without causing even more chaos.
Your back will definitely thank you!
- The bremermann telescopic drawer uses the depth of the cupboard and keeps all your kitchen utensils ready to use.
- A functional upgrade for your kitchen to make your everyday life more fun!
- The included drawer lining provides extra stability and makes sure smaller items don't slip through the gaps in the metal basket.
- The maximum capacity of 15kg can deal with everything you need on a daily basis.
- The benefit is even greater if you use several in a large storage unit, such as an apothecary cabinet.
- To work out which size you need, just measure the outside dimensions of your unit, including side walls.
- The telescopic rails can be adjusted so they always fit.